Please sign in with your Facebook account to proceed
LG G2 32 GB Black Smartphone - AT&T (2.26 GHz Quad-Core Processor, 2 GB RAM, 32 GB Internal Storage, Android 5.0, 4G, 13 MP Camera)
Enjoy an immersive viewing experience that fits perfectly in your hand with G2's 5.2" Full HD IPS display. Its sharp, 423 pixels/inch resolution shows off every detail, while its IPS display gives you bright whites and rich colors, with a 16:9 cinema-like presentation.
Add your Shipping Address
Enter your US zip code to show total price of tax and shipping for all stores.
- Compare Prices
- Product Details
Store Offers Store Price
Product Details of LG G2 32 GB Black Smartphone - AT&T (2.26 GHz Quad-Core Processor,
DescriptionEnjoy an immersive viewing experience that fits perfectly in your hand with G2's 5.2" Full HD IPS display. Its sharp, 423 pixels/inch resolution shows off every detail, while its IPS display gives you bright whites and rich colors, with a 16:9 cinema-like presentation.
- Physical Features
- Input Method: Touchscreen
- Touchscreen Type: Capacitive
- Screen Type: LCD
- Pixel Density: 424 ppi
- Max Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Diagonal Screen Size: 5.2 in
- System Features
- Processor Class: Qualcomm Snapdragon 800
- Operating System Version: Android 5.0
- Number of Processor Cores: Quad-Core
- Processor Speed: 2.26 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB
- Internal Storage Memory: 32 GB
- Front Camera
- Front Camera Megapixels: 2.1
- Rear Camera
- Rear Camera Megapixels: 13
- Wireless Communication
- Bluetooth Standard: Bluetooth 4.0
- Cellular Frequency Technology: WCDMA 850|WCDMA 2100|WCDMA 1900|LTE 29 (700)|LTE 25 (1900)|LTE 2 (1900)|GSM 850|GSM 900|GSM 1900|GSM 1800
- Max Standby Time (Battery): 29 hour(s)
- Max Talk Time (Battery): 17.9 hour(s)
- Height: 5.45 in
- Weight: 5.04 oz
- Width: 2.79 in
- Depth: 0.35 in
- Warranty Information: 1 year(s)
- More Info
- URL: http://www.lg.com/us/cell-phones/lg-D800-g2
- Quick Glance
- Operating System: Android
- Phone Carrier: AT&T
- Wireless Connectivity: Wi-Fi|NFC|Bluetooth
- Color: Black
- Form Factor: Candy Bar
- Data Capabilities: UMTS|LTE|HSPA
- Interface Connection: Audio - Headphone Out (1/8" Mini)|USB - Universal Serial Bus
- Smart Features: Web Browser|Music Player|Video Call|Video Player|Speakerphone|FM Radio|GPS|Email
3 Reviews for LG G2 32 GB Black Smartphone - AT&T (2.26 GHz Quad-Core Processor, 2 GB RAM, 32 GB Internal Storage, Android 5.0, 4G, 13 MP Camera)18/07/2013UPDATED: Aug 8, 2014:
Originally I gave this product a 1 Star. Since I have received genuine replacements from BlueMall and the BiruGear adapters work great I can now give these adapters a 5 star.
Because of my original review below, BlueMall contacted me concerned about where I had received such a bad adapter. After inspecting each item, I discovered that the adapters that I had received had no name printed on them and were probably Counterfeit Products.
They were Sold by FAIR TOP and shipped from HONG KONG.
James with BlueMall Customer Service informed me that they are the only authorized seller of GTMax brand merchandise and they are based in California and all of their merchandise are shipped from their CA warehouse.
He voluntarily sent me two BiruGear adapters without any cost to me. I received them within 2 days. I have tested them and they both work great. Recharging my cell phones and MP3 player is easy and fast...09/07/2013There are many compact, 12VDC car accessory USB chargers to be had almost everywhere these days and price, alone, is no indicator of overall quality or durability. You can pay more or pay less and not know, in advance, what you're getting.
I chose the 2 amp, two USB port GTMax charger for several reasons:
1) the single-charge, 2A USB port (color coded blue) nicely matches my smartphone's recommended maximum USB charging current;
2) the dual concurrent-charge mode of 1A per USB port is capable of slow charging an external USB battery pack, while slowing down the discharge rate of the smartphone in use;
3) while higher current 12VDC USB car chargers are available and even though most "cigarette lighter" circuits are rated at >10A these days, I don't want to overheat the wires of that circuit when using the charger for hours on end of continuous use.
When plugged into an energized accessory socket, the GTMax has a red LED indicator...04/02/2013this item fits in a true "power point" port. i had previously bought another brand off of amazon, and though it did work it a cigarette lighter in my 80's truck, it was not long enough to work in my 2000's Honda power point.This one fits BOTH styles and seems to put out enough power to charge my digital media player and a Nintendo ds at the same time with no problems. Only weird thing is the media player thinks i plugged it into a computer instead of a usb charger.
unit quit working.the indicator light is still on showing power but it will not charge anything.I have tried many cables and all my usb devices, nada. I leave this plugged in the socket all the time, so perhaps that has something to do with it, however the longest time the car was on non stop was only an hour,and nothing was charging then. worked great for less than 2 months, now nothing.........